Thursday, January 22, 2009

WTF: Insanely Loud Neighbors

Ok, so, it doesn't have to be Ryan Gosling, but for god sakes will someone help me out here? I am really sick of being woken up in the middle of the night by pulsating beats and terrible synth loops. I am also convinced that 95% of the time they are walking around the apartment in moon boots. The third blow (in what can only be described as an aural incarnation of the Red Army's Winter Offensive) is the INSANELY loud vibrating cell phone that I can hear THROUGH MY CEILING that goes off pretty much every other night at around four in the morning. How is that even possible? My only guess is that they are in possession of some sort of prehistoric cell phone ala the Flinstones that is made out of the femur of a brontosaurus and whose vibrating function is powered by some sort of crude mammoth/pulley system.

What's the best way to fix this problem? I'm thinkin passive aggressive post-it on their door or relentless broom handle-to-ceiling action. That'll totally work, right guys?

1 comment: